For all professional courses, Internship plays a significant role in defining the career of the students. Nowadays companies prefer to hire the candidates who have undergone a professional Internship training program as a part of their academic study.
Keeping in view the demand of the Industry our Internships are designed on the basis of case studies that are related to real-time scenarios and benefits the students in more than one way. It includes:
- Experience working on real-time scenario projects
- Understand the dynamics of working in a team
- Have a better knowledge of the responsibilities and duties pertaining to industry roles
- Demonstrate professional behaviours such as exhibiting punctuality, taking responsibility, delegating works as required and meeting deadlines
- Experience exchange of Idea and inspire others to work collaboratively
- Enhancement in technical knowledge and skills.
- Certification level expertise in a limited duration.
- Industry insights and exposure to real time scenario.
- Live projects with the help of experts.
Internship Program Coverage
Industry Related Soft Skills
Concept Classes on the chosen Technology
- Industrial Insights & exposure to real time events
- Business Communication
- Standards for Professional Behaviour from Industry Perspective
- Dynamics of working in a team
Working on the Project
- Around 10 sessions of concept classes will be covered on the chosen technology which provides the student an overview of the technology and its associated practical implementation tools
- Project Selection & Discussion
- Requirement & Analysis of the Project
- Project Practical Implementation
- Technical Evaluation of the Project
- Closure of the Project
- Expectation / Goal Setting/CV Preparation
- General Awareness / Personality Sessions
- Logical/Analytical/Reasoning Orientation
- Technical Skills Evaluation
- HR round discussions