Training without a placement is a half journey done by the candidate and without the right guidance it is difficult to get hired by MNC's. During our tenure with HCL Career Development Centre, Tolichowki - We at Questease Solutions have been a part of many recruiting drives that happened at our centers. HR's of Companies like Gen Pact, Google, and HCL conducted drives at our center to find the candidates for their requirements.
During our visit to colleges for conducting Job fairs (off campus and on Campus) what we found that candidates simply attend an interview without proper technical knowledge, communication and presentation skills. In consideration of all these factors, Questease Solutions with a team of expertise and experience mentors in different categories (Technical, HR, and Soft skills) have taken an initiative to offer a complete package of training to placement for all prospective jobseekers. We focus on the below 5 parameters
Majority of professional graduates are facing the axed of unemployment which is in turn making them to look for vulnerable career options - Telesales/ BPO/ school Teachers etc in spite of having professional IT and management degree.
- B.Tech./ B.E / MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related stream.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- 3+ years of Python / Java development projects experience.
- Minimum of 4 live project roll outs.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- In depth understanding and experience of either SDLC or PDLC.
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Player
What we Expect from you?
- Design and build applications/ components using open source technology.
- Taking complete ownership of the deliveries assigned.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
What you've got?
You'll be familiar with agile practices and have a highly technical background, comfortable discussing detailed technical aspects of system design and implementation, whilst remaining business driven. With 5+ years of systems analysis, technical analysis or business analysis experience, you'll have an expansive toolkit of communication techniques to enable shared, deep understanding of financial and technical concepts by diverse stakeholders with varying backgrounds and needs. In addition, you will have exposure to financial systems or accounting knowledge.