frequently asked questions
The application process involves the following steps;
- Click on Register link from our website and fill in all the details along with the program selected and submit.
- Once Submitted, click on pay registration fee online then you will directed to the payment gateway where you need to pay a registration amount of Rs.1200/-
- Share the payment confirmation screenshot to the mail email@example.com with the subject of the e-mail as “Application for Internship”
- Internship confirmation letter will be sent
- At the time of reporting to the office, College ID proof, NOC letter from the college and 2 passport size photos need to be submitted
Employers value skills developed through academic work, extracurricular experiences and other experiences which demonstrate skills useful in work. Not all these skills are job type specific; some of these skills are general such as Communication skills, Reasoning Skills, Analytical skills and Logical Skills which can be enhanced further through our Internship programs.
Obtaining internships is another great way to bridge the skill gap which provides an Employer a demonstrable practical skill required for work-place
- Gain valuable work experience before you graduate;
- Develop new skills and refine existing skills;
- Apply knowledge gained from coursework to more practical on-the-job situations;
- Meet and work with professionals, establishing contacts for letters of reference and networking;
- Experience the corporate work culture
Students can apply in the areas of Application Development (Java .NET, C#), Data Analytics (R-Programming, Python Programming), Embedded & Robotics, IOT , PCB Design, Manual and Automation Testing, Android Development, Web design & Development, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Digital Marketing
An internship is a practical work experience that is either directly related to your major field of study or your career interest. It can be paid or unpaid and held during the summer/Winter or throughout the academic year.
Internships should include some form of training along with direct supervision of the work involved. The purpose of an internship is to introduce and train for a job or gain experience in a related career field.
Please submit your query by filling in the Enquiry form available on the home page or alternatively you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Internships start during the months of May, June and July and duration ranges from 15/30/45 days depending on the student needs
Winter Internships start during the month of Dec, Jan and Feb and duration ranges from 30/60/90 days depending on the student needs
Undergraduate/ Post Graduate Pursuing students which includes – B.Tech /M.Tech/MCA, M.Sc. -IT, B.Sc.-IT, & BCA
Engineering students from 2nd to 4th Year are eligible to apply
Students who want to upgrade their skill sets to match the industry requirements
Students who want to do In-Plant Trainings
Students looking for recommendation letters with internship experience for higher education in foreign Universities