Why is internship essential for students during their academic years?
The things students learn during through their academics is not enough when it comes to the Industry placement. The industry does have specific pre-specific requirements in regards to candidates’ skill-sets, and they select candidates based on those parameters. It’s a Fact that, many of the students are not professionally trained or have enough skill-sets that are prerequisite by Industries.
To bridge the gap between training and placements and utilize the summer and winter break in learning technologies’ Questease Solutions designed the program that helps in getting technical knowledge, practical experience and supports in Campus placement.
IT is a programming based internships, and students learn techniques using ‘C’, Core Java and Adv. Java, Android, Net with C#, Embedded and Robotics, IOT, Data Science, VLSI, VHDL & PCB Design, PHP, VLSI, VHDL & PCB Design, Networking concepts with security.
Programs slots are available in 3-6 weeks duration or 40 Hrs. And 80 Hrs.
All students undergoing B.Tech /B.E / MCA, M.Sc. IT, B.Sc.IT, BCA, PGDCA
We trained more than 5000 + from various colleges across Telangana, Andhra, Orissa, Chattisgarh etc. and it’s your chance to be part of the peer group.ENROL NOW
Internship Program Coverage
- Industrial Insights & exposure to real-time events
- Business Communication and Standards for Professional Behavior from Industry Perspective
- Dynamics of working in a team
Concept Classes on the chosen Technology
- Around ten sessions of concept classes on the chosen technology to understand technology and its associated practical implementation tools
Working on the project
- Project Selection & Discussion to have a better understanding about the project.
- Requirement & Analysis of the Project and prepare a report based on the objective and requirements of the project.
- Project Practical Implementation with complete code execution.
- Technical evaluation of the project in reference to the output.
- closure of the project with detailed project report.
- Placement/Interview Readiness
- Goal Setting
- CV Preparation
- General Awareness
- Personality Sessions
- Logical/Analytical Skills
- Reasoning Orientation
- Technical Skills Evaluation
- HR round discussions
If you are an engineering student or pursuing graduate and want to utilize your academic breaks for learning technology, getting Industry exposure and internship experience
This internships program is Just for you.